Sunday, April 28, 2019

Hanks vs old leather belt


So I got A Hank's Extreme belt last week and having been wearing it daily. I must say that I get what everyone is talking about when it comes to a dedicated gun belt.This hank's belt is at least twice as thick as my old leather belt that I've had for years. The first thing I noticed when I put on the Hank's was the comfort. Even without my gun attached, it felt good around my waist. With the gun attached, I barely felt the weight and the gun doesn't move unless I make it move. I wore my gun for five hours and had little to no discomfort. My old belt makes my gun feel like an anchor on my hip. The craftsmanship to good as well.Since this was my first dedicated gun belt, I'm now a firm believer in having one. I'll get another soon. May or may not be Hank's. I'll probably see what Beltman is about next. But no matter what brand, if you're thinking about getting a gun belt, stop thinking and do it. It makes a world of difference. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2XW5aiZ

No comments:

Post a Comment