Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Legal queastions about an employer


I live in Kansas, and I had an employer go through my bag, and found my pistol.I never told anyone about it, there's no "NO GUNS" sign on the building, and in the employee handbook, nothing is said about the carry od weapons on the property.And, up until recently, I wad told it was okay to be armed.Now, I got my ass chewed by my managers (one of whom carrys) for having it.I got asked to not have it on me while working. Fine. But going through my bag? What's the legality of thiEDIT: /thread, I talked it ovetrr with my boss. I'm in the clear, and also I don't have a leg to stand on anyway due to the employee handbook regarding searches.Thanks for the help everybody. Cheers. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2vwpHhX

No comments:

Post a Comment