Saturday, April 27, 2019

Man with tiny hands held handguns for the first time. Some noob questions..


I have extremely small hands. 5’5”, 170lbsI held some guns to see how they fit my hand and whether my finger could reach the triggerglock 19 with the smallest backstrap: i could just barely touch my fingers as i wrapped my hand around the grip.is that adequate for proper safety and control?my index finger reaches the trigger perfectly, but just barely. and obviously my trigger finger can’t reach past the trigger guard.i also held a cz75, sp101 and gp100. the cz felt good i guess. kinda same issue as g19, barely can wrap it.the go100 is a gun i have coveted, but it seems unwieldy for me. not only hand size but also i’m short five five and stocky, and not muscular.it’d be like a cannon going off.i know bigger revolvers means less recoil and an sp101 will have more kick.but imo i’d look ridiculous holding up a go100. like a toddler holding robocops gunwhere is the balancing point between felt recoil and a gun simply being too long and big for a short man? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2UYoUW0

No comments:

Post a Comment