Wednesday, April 17, 2019

How do you meet your friends and family at the airport?


I spent about 2 hours at the airport terminal recently waiting for my friends to get cleared through customs. CCW is not legal at the airports in my state (FL) so I couldn't carry there or on my way there, since the parking lot of the airport is still considered their property.There were somewhere between 100 to 200 people in the same area of the terminal at all times, and an armed LEO showed up only after about an hour.All these people could've been hurt if something were to go down there at that time. How do you go to the airports/places where you legally can't carry but still have to be at for an extended time?Also I tried to stay aware and pay attention to what was going on around me at all times, but man was it exhausting... After two hours I was so fatigued I could barely stay alert. How do you handle surrounding awareness in this scenario? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2KNxoLc

No comments:

Post a Comment