Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Switching from AIWB to 4 o’clock Carry


I started carrying about a year ago. AIWB until recently. I’ll be taking a defensive pistol class shortly. The instructor does not allow AIWB in any of his classes so I switched to 4 o’clock. I have an OWB Kydex holster that is very concealable under an untucked shirt. I have to admit I like it. It’s more comfortable for me, easy to draw/present/reholster and allows me to adhere to Jeff Cooper’s Rule #2: Never let the muzzle cover anything which you are not willing to destroy. Behind the hip carry is also required by USPSA and IDPA with few exceptions. I am switching to the tried and true, old school method of carry. Has anybody else changed from AIWB to 4 o’clock carry and if so, what were your reasons? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2HpfZGO

No comments:

Post a Comment