Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Looking for a suggestion for tuckable iwb holster for Glock 43 with TLR-6.


So I searched and couldn’t find an answer. But I am looking for a holster That fits with my gun setup but also lets me tuck my shirt into my pants. I work in a professional environment that lets me conceal off site, and I also want to wear this setup while at church. I know I can get a cross breed but I really want to keep the TLR-6 on my gun so I have the light and laser. Thanks for any suggestions!Also as a side note, I don’t know if Alien Gear has U.S based support but their message back to me about this was super odd and seemed like none native English speaker. They also recommended a holster because it “looks nicer it’s concealable”. Kinda disappointed in a lame response like that and it didn’t even answer my question. It also sent me a link for a holster that couldn’t work with my TLR attached. They recommended the Shape Shifter btw. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2R92KJS

No comments:

Post a Comment