Thursday, January 3, 2019

Anyone here use an Urban Carry G2?


Recently saw an ad for them in YouTube and it grabbed my attention as it is probably the only ad I watched fully and did not skip. Being a pretty tall guy, it is hard for me to find long shirts to cover me enough that I won't be exposing my firearm every time I reach so the appeal of this holster to me is that the firearm sits under the waistband and only a flap is exposed, meaning you could I guess theoretically even carry a firearm while shirtless.I currently carry concealment express and my main issue with is what I mentioned above. I paid $35 for it so $65 for the G2 seems like a steal, I would just like some actual users to chime in whether this is actually a good holster or if there are issues with it compared to traditional holsters. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2SCgzSW

No comments:

Post a Comment