Thursday, December 6, 2018

Two clip Aiwb holster for CZ SP-01 (tac)?


Hey all. Now I'm the fist to admit this is mostly for shiggles. I have a SP-01 tactical that I mainly use for USPSA, but I have an urge to find out if it's even feasible to Aiwb or IWB this 40 Oz empty monstrosity. Winter gives me the excuse I need. I've been looking for a two clip holster for both modularity and well, weight distribution. I found this KSG tactical that fits the bill. Unfortunately they don't make it for the SP-01. It's starting to look like my only option is Shinobi Kydex (expensive south African shipping) or full custom. To make matters worse, im left handed. Talk about a rough life right.I guess my other option is to full send and get a mag combo like a t Rex or a Tier one. What do you guys think? Love to hear some opinions. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QeztBT

No comments:

Post a Comment