Thursday, December 20, 2018

Signage


So I'm from Illinois. I just realized that there's a clear (roughly 4"x4") no guns sticker on the corner of the outside glass next to the doors at my local grocery store I frequently shop at. As I said, it's clear, and old as the black gun is now grey and the circle w/cross is a very light pink. I have never noticed it before as it's just totally out of the way. Now I don't want to be the stickler to say that it's not proper signage, but in a town filled with people who hunt I wonder how many of us are "breaking the law". Im going to choose to still not follow it, as my life if more important than your shitty sign. Just wondering what you guys think about this kind of thing. Probably pretty common. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2PQKNiL

No comments:

Post a Comment