Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Help: The Mental Health Grey Area


So in most states if someone is diagnosed with mental health issues they can't get a CCW. But can other non diagnosed therapy visits be counted against you in a DGU scenario.I'm a relatively successful young guy with a CCW. As I've climbed the ladder in the corporate world and am now in regular meetings with all the C-Suite guys helping lead the company in the right direction, I've learned that a lot of successful people have a psychiatrist that they see 1-2 times a month. Not for any diagnosed issue but just to have an unbiased person they can literally tell anything. They relate it to having a mental message for an hour or so twice a month.My question: if I start seeing a therapist just to have a mental message on a regular basis and I'm never diagnosed with a mental health problem and I have a DGU encounter that I'm totally in the right for, can the fact that I see a therapist be used against me and could it caused me to go to jail? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2R5Ze77

No comments:

Post a Comment