Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Deciding Between CCW Handguns


Howdy Everyone,​I turn 21 soon and I decided my first handgun will be my CCW gun too. I'm pretty experienced with firearms so I'm not intimidated by smaller guns that have more recoil. I'm in a military friendly shall-issue state so I will probably have my CCW within a few weeks of applying. I'm stuck between an M&P Shield 9mm, a Glock 43, and a Springfield XD Compact 9mm. All in the most current generation of production. I'm asking for you guys to tell me what to do. I've shot them all and I like them all. Looking for comfort on carrying and personal experiences. Also, what carry ammo do y'all use? I was thinking Speer Gold Dot since a lot of LE departments use it. Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2SrH1hu

No comments:

Post a Comment