Monday, October 2, 2017

Looking for a new holster. First time having light bearing guns, so just double checking some things.


I bought a G17 MOS that I put my Leupold DeltaPoint Pro on. It's mainly a "competition' gun to me, but will be carried as well. No major modifications besides the ghost connector and extended slide stop.Between the G17 and G19 I have bought InForce APL and APLc lights to keep on my guns. The problem is my holsters (custom kydex owb for the G19 and Raven Concealment that fits both) aren't of the light bearing variety.Pretty much in just looking for an IWB or AIWB holster that will fit both with the InForce lights on them. I know most G17 holster will for the G19 as well, but wanted to make sure the APLs will work correctly and find a holster that they will fit in.Any suggestions? Trying to stay closer to the $75 line.Bravo Concealment didn't have an option for the InForce. I figured it'd fit in a surefire holster since it's smaller in all dimensions, but I'm unsure. The TRex Sidecar is just too expensive. Raven Concealment is expensive. Alien Gear doesn't seem to have light bearing models that I could see.Any suggestions? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kkurof

No comments:

Post a Comment