Monday, October 2, 2017

CCW while traveling from Phoenix to Vegas


My wife and her friends were planning a trip to Vegas this next weekend (Oct. 8-10), they asked me to be their chofer, I agreed. Typically, I conceal carry in Arizona where and when aloud. I tried searching laws about carrying while in Vegas, but getting mostly articles about full auto laws then and now. I do not have a license to CCW, but have the means and am legally allowed to obtain one, just not in time before next weekend (correct me if I'm wrong). What, if any, are the laws regarding carrying a weapon from AZ to NV, and concealed vs open carry while in Vegas?I will not be drinking as I will be the girls DD. I plan to gamble/ play video games in a hotel room while on call for the girls as needed. Thanks in advance for any information. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2keEPxq

No comments:

Post a Comment