Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Thinking of switching to carrying a Springfield armory XDS compact 3.3” for school; thoughts, advice, and tips welcome


I normally carry a full sized Canik TP9V2 and haven't for very long but after the last 2 months I think I have become very comfortable carrying it on my hip and not readjusting or having it bother me. However, in class I sometimes get more anxiety when presenting and working in smaller groups sometimes. I know that with a full size pistol this would only make my anxiety worse thinking about printing and showing. I tried this gun at the range and I loved it compared to the glock 43, Shield, and Walther. Basically I'm just wondering if anyone who carries this regrets buying it and why or what is the best setup for comfortable concealment in class. I'm 6'0 pretty big strong build but a lil bit of a bubba gut. I need to order it soon if I want the promo and I'm really tempted to get it soon considering school starts in a week, Ga btw. Heres a link to the gun also: XDS via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vLNziO

No comments:

Post a Comment