Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Opinions on Sticky Holster? (PPS M2)


I had bought a PPS a few months ago and carried it every day in a black arch hybrid. I found out my PPS had the barrel peening issue so I traded it for a shield. While I have no doubt the Shield is built better (everything is solid compared to PPS, no loose mags or trigger, not picky with steel case or aluminum ammo), I consistently would pull shots to the left because of the weight of the trigger. Not low left...just left.Anyway, for whatever reason the Gunshop couldn't sell the PPS after a couple months so I traded the shield back for it.Unfortunately my black arch holster is gone. I'm going to get another kydex holster, probably A&R, but I'm curious about the sticky ones. How do they work with something as heavy as the PPS? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2uUPkrz

No comments:

Post a Comment