Friday, August 4, 2017

New Alien Gear Holster for Kimber K6s


So, based on a magazine article, I decided to buy the IWB Cloak Tuck holster designed for the K6s. Today was my 1st day trying it out and I have to say I'm impressed.First, it was ready right out of the package although Alien Gear included a lot of hardware so if I need to make adjustments, it should be no issue.Second, although it was a little awkward for me to put it on at first, once you have it secure, including revolver holstered, it is so well-balanced that you forget you're wearing it.Alien Gear recommends the 4:30 position and I usually like having my grip closer to where my hand falls naturally by my waist. However, I have to admit that they're right from a comfort standpoint. I can stand, sit, move around and it feels very secure and also comfortable.The K6s isn't huge but it does weigh about 23 oz unloaded so it's a bit of a chunk. I have been using some soft-tuck holsters from Galco but my pants sag a bit when I do. They work but I wanted to try something that felt a little tighter. Different strokes for different outfits...I'd recommend highly. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hvrIGU

No comments:

Post a Comment