Monday, August 14, 2017

Need help with CCW


I live in Florida, its hot. I just got my CCW card. I carried my dad's p229 today. I tried it Apendix, I tried it at 3 o clock, I tried it at 6 o clock. 6 Worked best, but I didn't exactly feel great with it.I'm kind of fat, not really. I have a beer belly, I drink beer. The 229's hammer was in my belly at apendix, and 3 o clock, i was not wearing a under shirt. It was not comfortable.If my guns not comfortable to carry, I will leave it at home. I don't want to leave my gun at home, I want to carry every day.I want to carry double action, but I think im going away from a gun with a hammer. Maybe ill try to wear a under shirt. I still need something smaller I feel.Idk why I'm writing this, I should probably just buy a small gun like a glock 26/43. Maybe a subcompact p320. Maybe ill drop it straight on its back and it will misfire. Maybe I won't. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2uWWnyo

No comments:

Post a Comment