Friday, August 11, 2017

JM Custom Kydex AIWB Wing Claw v. Mastermind Tactics AIWB Claw Holster / Grayscale Radian for G19


I am buying an aiwb holster for my G19 and I have it narrowed down to three holsters:JM Custom Kydex AIWB Wing Claw for $110Mastermind Tactics AIWB Claw Holster for $47.50Mastermind Tactics Grayscale Radian AIWB for $65For the JMCK holster I'm going with the 1.5" Pull-the-Dot, Full Guard, Wide Hole Pattern, and Neoprene Sponge Wedge.For the Mastermind Tactics AIWB Claw Holster I'm selecting the Pull-the-Dot Soft Loops.The Grayscale Radian is the AIWB Claw with two different belt attachments and three different sized wedges.I'm leaning towards the Grayscale Radian so I a few different set ups but I want to know what I'm losing out on compared to the JM Custom Kydex. It just looks a little less cumbersome when sitting as the claw attaches off the to side compared to in front of the trigger guard under the muzzle via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vuSTF0

No comments:

Post a Comment