Saturday, August 5, 2017

I had another gun-related dream


In the dream, my friend and I were talking inside our house when we heard some men yelling in front of the house. I quickly flip the window blind and peep out to see a group of 7-8 men with pistols walking toward my house. We both draw our pistols and hid behind cover. Then my girlfriend entered the room and I instruct her to head out the backdoor and call 911 once she heard the first gunfire. As soon as I hear the backdoor slammed by her, we open fire through the windows.At first, I was overcomed by the adrenaline and couldn't hit for shit. Took me a whole mag to take down one guy. I drop the mag and put in another. During the second mag, half my rounds were mushy so I ejected the mag to see what was wrong. Water came pouring out of it. Some of the bullets came loose off the casing and all the rounds were of different size. At this point, my friend looked at me and replied, "At a time like this, it is important to have good, quality ammo." Then he went back to shooting. I cleared the jam and proceed to continue shooting. Empty the mag on two other men and inserted my final mag. At this point, I realize the importance of headshot as I am low on ammo. I took out another 2 with just headshots and I have 4 rounds left in the gun. I begin to panic as a gun is completely useless with bullets.At that point, I was just glad my friend was John McClane and he never had to reload. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vrJSzh

No comments:

Post a Comment