Saturday, August 19, 2017

Hi everyone!


My wife and I do a lot of hiking. I always carry concealed when I do, but I'm having a problem. I carry OWB but now that we're doing longer/ more arduous hikes I need a pack with a waist strap. Easy enough, except now my Glock 19 is in the way.The only workaround that I've found so far is that I put on my pack and fasten the waist strap. Then I clip my paddle OWB holster over it and my belt &pants. Then I pull my shirt over my front. I've purchased a 2XL shirt just for this purpose-otherwise I'd wear an XL. This works okay-ish, but when we take a break and I want to take off my pack I have to undo the whole process and potentially flash my 19 if others are around.Any suggestions?Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2uTWVdm

No comments:

Post a Comment