Thursday, August 17, 2017

Had the biggest "oh shit!" Moment today


Today after work I went to the mall to grab some new shoes and a Couple shirts. I haven't been carrying long, about a month and it was my first time doing any clothes shopping while carrying. I went into a store and scoped out a shirt I liked and all the fitting rooms were full so I just threw the shirt on over what I already had on in the middle of the store in front of a mirror..afterwards, without even thinking I pulled the top shirt off and the undershirt came right up with it, gun exposed and all. I immediately hit the panic button and grabbed my undershirt and ripped it down. Im pretty sure nobody else saw, but goddamn it gave me a fright. Last time I try on something like that. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2wSGlru

No comments:

Post a Comment