Sunday, August 13, 2017

Duty to notify as a passenger?


I'm fairly new to CCW, so naturally I have some newb questions that are popping up from time-to-time...I was in the car with my friend the other day, and I thought to myself - "What if we get pulled over for some sort of traffic violation while I'm with my friend? Do I have the duty to notify the officer that I'm carrying?"I am not in a duty to notify state, but our county sheriff who issues the permits has determined that a requirement of getting the permit is a duty to notify regardless. I honestly have no problem with this policy and would notify anyway, but I was curious what to do when I'm not the actual driver of the vehicle.Thoughts/advice welcome! Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vSW0tl

No comments:

Post a Comment