Friday, August 4, 2017

Browning 1911 .380 compact IWB carry options?


I applied for a VA CHL around the beginning of July, and should be getting it soon. As the title states, I have a Browning 1911 .380 compact, and am looking for IWB carry options. Right now I have a sticky holster, and was feeling as though it would be easiest to carry appendix, but my wardrobe in the summer is typically just a tshirt, and it prints if I don't lean slightly forward.I've been trying to figure out a way to carry it without changing what I wear too much, but can't think of a way to carry it without printing with my current holster and use of tshirts, and I never see anything out there specifically made for the 1911 .380 compact. Having never had a CCW before, can anyone think of a way that I'd be able to keep it from printing in a tshirt, or is it going to require a change of wardrobe? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ht5dlT

No comments:

Post a Comment