Monday, August 21, 2017

AIWB Shield in Tier 1 AGIS question


I have been carrying my Shield in a Tier1 AGIS AIWB holster for 6 months now. Which i absolutely love and would recommend to ANYONE. I am 6'9" 250 lbs and minimal gut, so i don't think that's the problem. I work in a somewhat relaxed business casual environment where i am seated at a computer most of the day, but I've noticed a few times when i look down after standing up i can see some printing.The only thing I'm noticing is even with a kydex reinforced hanks belt and my pants worn where they should be, the top of the slide likes the lean outward away from the body. My AGIS has the claw and it helps conceal the grip pretty well. Is this where i look into getting one of the holster pieces that go on the bottom of the holster to tip the whole gun back into the body?Anyone else have this happen as well? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ikacpq

No comments:

Post a Comment