Thursday, July 6, 2017

What does my CCW permit mean when they ask for "last 10 years of addresses"?


Is it where you've paid rent, or where you claim as your home?My Friend's Drivers License has had a family owned property as my address for the last 20+ years. My Friend has lived in, and paid rent in, various apartments in the state...If My friend said their "current" address is the address on their license for every firearm purchase they've made, even if they don't sleep there on the regular... what law would they be breaking if any?If they say on their CCW permit request "my address for the last 10+ years is that on my ID" will "they" [ed: the people doing the CCW checks] know? Will they deny the friend?Their bank/car loan has my their ID address. PEOPLE live there... and they get mail at the address on their ID... They just don't lay their head there to sleep 95% of the year...Posted under an obvious "new" account as I know regular law enforcement browse reddit, perhaps even this channel? and I'd hate to incriminate my friends...EDIT: ty for flair. was trying to figure out how to do that myself! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2tn6nmY

No comments:

Post a Comment