Friday, July 14, 2017

What do you guys think about the new "MHS" guns submitted by all the manufacturers for CCW?


I haven't posted in this sub in a while after hanging out here almost every day of the week for the longest time so I thought I'd see what opinions people have on the new polymer striker fired pistols that have recently been released or updated.Specifically, opinions on whether these are good options or CCW or just range use or duty use?Beretta APXFN 509S&W M&P M2.0CZ P10-CI currently carry a Shield 9mm in an Alien Gear holster, so I have my EDC sub-compact carry solution nailed down.I'm just looking into maybe getting a larger gun, something almost full sized, but not huge. I.e. Glock 19 sized / standard M&P with 4" barrel, not long barrel size. Maybe a bit shorter grip for better concealability.Any one have experience with the above listed models? I haven't shot any of them yet but got to handle them at a local gun store.I'm mainly interested in these (in order of most favorite to least) Walther PPQ, M&P M 2.0, CZ P10-C, FN 509, or Sig P320 compact.TL;DR: Best larger frame (but not gigantic) polymer framed 9mm striker fired modern reliable pistol that holds +/- 12 rounds that I can use for range fun, home defense, and perhaps even double as a carry gun. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2uhqIeD

No comments:

Post a Comment