Tuesday, July 18, 2017

(Sorry in advance) Question about printing


Hi guys. I've been carrying for over a year now and I'm not sure if I've gained weight in a strange way or just never noticed, but I'm noticing that my handgun (S&W M&P Shield 9mm) seems to stick out. The strange thing is, it doesn't necessarily print - the gun itself, despite how thin my holster is, almost makes a bubble in my waistband that just looks awkward.I can't take a photo now, but I found one online that looks a lot like my issue. http://ift.tt/2tnVBP3 matter how high or low the gun is, or even using different holsters, it doesn't fix this issue of "bubbling" out. I have a small frame and am a skinny guy, so even changing location doesn't help - it sticks out in the back, and on the side in the same way. Appendix carry works best for me because at least the gun pushes into my gut somewhat to get rid of this, rather than my dense hip or back that doesn't "absorb" the gun into my body.It doesn't look like I'm carrying a gun, but it does look like there is something off about me, almost as if I'm a skinny dude with a strange below going on. Worst case, it looks like I have a gun on me; best case, I look awkward and have a funny belly.It seems, ironically, part of it is my gun belt. I have a thick gun belt that supports the gun very well. But because it's so sturdy, the gun makes my entire front end of the belt push out.This seems like something impossible to fix because the gun can't get any thinner - this happens even if I just "mexican carry" the gun.Any thoughts? Anyone run into this? I am naturally a warmblooded guy so i wear a lot of t shirts. Thanks guys. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2u6aRNw

No comments:

Post a Comment