Sunday, July 9, 2017

Shooting Carry Gun One-Handed Vs Two-Handed.


I hit the range today with my Shield for about an hour and shot some paper @25 feet. I kept the rounds within the kill zone but tend to stray left on some shots but never to the right. Even the ones trailing to the left would still be a decent shot in a self defense situation.However, for my final shots I switched to a one-handed grip. For some reason, my accuracy was way better. 5/10 shots were bullseye and the remaining 4 were placed within four inches around in all directions. I ran another 5 through with a similar results. I would have continued, but out of ammo.Anybody have similar experience or know why this would happen? Maybe my grip is to tight when using two hands? Keep in mind I was firing slowly (1 or 2 seconds between shots). If I needed to fire more rapidly, I'm sure I'd do better with two hands than one... via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2sEfsoO

No comments:

Post a Comment