Sunday, July 16, 2017

[Holsters & Belts] thebeltman review. 10 years later.


I bought a black, horsehide 1.5" gun belt at least a decade ago. I've worn it every day since I got it. I've never rolled it up but it has had lots of gear hanging off and deer blood and probably my own blood spilled all over it. It's definitely seen its share of sweat, heat, cold, humidity, and salty air and water. It sags a little now and definitely isn't as firm as it was when new. But it still chugs along just fine. The belt buckle is starting to chip and I guess started giving me a rash due to the metal underneath? So... holding good but not perfect I figured I'd order a new one.Now I have the same belt with a silver buckle (not shiny and I chose silver because of antibacterial properties given my rash I'm currently treating.) Looks are great. Thickness looks to be a quarter inch shorter even though I believe I selected the 1.5". That would bug me HOWEVER this time I opted for an internal stiffened and boy is it stiff. I can see this lasting another 10 years. I also messed my order up and they swapped it free of charge I just had to pay my own shipping back and wait a longer time but it was totally my mistake. As usual great customer service, that hasn't changed in a decade.This is the only belt I wear and I'm hoping at least 10 more years on the new belt. Buy with confidence, guys and gals!! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2tY6o18

No comments:

Post a Comment