Thursday, July 6, 2017

Good IWB and OWB holster options for 92fs compact w/ rail?


Most of the holster manufacturers i normally go to (Black Arch, Gearcraft, Blue Line Concealment, ect.) either don't offer a holster for the 92fs compact or they don't specify whether or not their mold gun is the version with a rail or not.I'm looking for a decent holster for my 92fs compact (m9a1 version with rail).I am looking for both an IWB and OWB option. I prefer full kydex w/ the big single clip for IWB and closed belt loops for OWB. However, something single clip with a leather or breathable backing like this protos-m from Black Arch would be fineNot interested in Alien Gear as I'm unsure how their new shell material will effect the finish on my gun, as it's closer to a bluing than a tennifer type finish.Thanks guys. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2sLueOF

No comments:

Post a Comment