Sunday, July 2, 2017

Fat Guy AIWB Day1


I recently decided to try AIWB, even though I am not the usual candidate being 5' 7" and 295 lbs.I usually carry my XD mod2 3" at 4:00 in a SG Ventcore mini, but for a big guy I have surprisingly little ass. If I don't get it positioned just right, it pulls on my pants. Usually, I can get it situated ok, though.Anyway, I was curious so I bought a Vedder Light Tuck and have been testing positions at home. Today, I finally went out. I had lunch with the family, walked around the mall, all perfectly fine. Best of all, zero adjustments.It wasn't super comfortable, but neither was it unbearable. Since I really like my Ventcore mini, I do have a SG AIWB+ on the way. I will likely want to get some of their angled clips for it, as I like them on my Ventcore, but I may just move them rather than pay $8 to ship $9 in clips.Here are a couple pics, gun is at about 12:30 not that anyone could tell: http://ift.tt/2sCqz0l via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2t6RftZ

No comments:

Post a Comment