Saturday, July 8, 2017

Face Palm Moment At The Grocery Store


Today I was doing some grocery shopping in a crowded big box store while carrying my Glock 26. Things were fine until I was walking through an isle and heard a small thump on the ground. I didn't think much of it as I though an item had fallen off a shelf, or something similar. After a few seconds I decided to look back to see what it was. I turned to see three women looking down at my back strap that had fallen off the 26. One was reaching to pick it up when I quickly shuffled over to her and said I would grab it and thanked her. I shoved the back strap into my pocket and quickly moved to a new isle.I was confused as to why that happened but when I arrived home I found that I used the wrong (shorter) pin to hold the back strap when I swapped it out a few days ago. I proceeded to face-palm myself and make the appropriate change.So my question to you all is, what face-palm moments have you all had? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2t13epr

No comments:

Post a Comment