Sunday, July 16, 2017

Coffee table gun concealment


Ever since the 2 guys went into the house during a gender reveal party in cincinnati and shot some people, I have been thinking about places in the home to hide a gun. My house is fairly small so space is limited. I was thinking about building a coffee table with a hidden compartment and keeping something like a Canik TP9 in there. Has anyone seen plans for a table like this I can use?I see some things on google images but the gun comes out flat on the wood and it doesnt make grabbing it very easy so there would need to be space so the hand can go around it.Or if anyone has any suggestions for the best places to hide one in the house that would be great. I have no kids, just a dog and my wife. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2utC7Yn

No comments:

Post a Comment