Sunday, July 9, 2017

Automobile question


Hi folks,Hopefully this is good enough question to pass the rules. I looked in the faq and searched for both car and automobile but I didn't see a mention of those. Also just FYI I've never carried before, I'm trying to figure out all the details before I do.Let's say I'm legally carrying (i.e. have the license which I got last year) but I'm about to go in a store with the legally posted sign that I can't take the pistol into the store. I'm thinking of gun stores. They usually say you can't conceal in the store unless LEO or some such. At least the one I go to.So then I go back to my car. Am I legally allowed to remove pistol from AIWB etc. and stick in glove box? I'm inside the car so probably nobody can even tell - but I wanted to ask. Note: by remove pistol what I really mean is take the entire holster out with pistol still inside, not just pistol.In South Carolina.Thanks all. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2sTW4s0

No comments:

Post a Comment