Friday, July 7, 2017

Anybody conceal a revolver IWB?


Hey everyone.I'm looking to start carrying in the next 6 months (once I'm of legal age) and I'm already looking (read: drooling) over what I think I want to carry. I'm familiar with a fair number of semi autos, and I really like the sig p320. I compete in USPSA with a P80 G17, and I like that well enough. Revolvers really appeal to me because they're simple enough, have decent stopping power (I know. A snubby barrel 38/357 is about the same as a good 9mm), and I just enjoy them. I like my father's j frame airweight but want another round and something that would handle full bore 357 mag.I really am interested in carrying a K-frame revolver, specifically the new Model 66-8 by smith and wesson. Does anybody carry a revolver iwb? What's it like? Alternatively, what's your favorite carry piece and why? I'm 6'2 and athletically built, so I figure I can conceal about anything.Thank you! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2tPWnDI

No comments:

Post a Comment