Sunday, June 4, 2017

(Yet another..) Vehicle Carry Discussion


Let's start yet another vehicle carry/off-body carry discussion! Hopefully there are others out there that are in a similar situation as I am.I live in Indiana & have my CCL. I work in Illinios & CANNOT get a non-resident CCL due to the ridiculous law. I have, however, found that the Illinios law states that I can conceal carry in my vehicle. I work as a utility company technician, so 75-80% of my day is IN my vehicle and the rest is either in or around a customer's home.To be legal, I wanted to stick with a backpack style carry. I have an OGIO backpack I bring my lunch, tablet, other things in and I put in my vehicle every morning and take out at end of day.If there is anyone out there in a similar situation, please share!! Thank you all! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2s79I9X

No comments:

Post a Comment