Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Thinking of trading my current CCW (PPS M2), for a royal purple Glock 43. Anyone know anything about these?


Where do they come from?I found one in Royal Purple at my LGS for 395$. Only had two mags put through it.I rather like the color, and am thinking of trading my PPS M2 for it. (PPS has the trigger bar peening the barrel issue).I just want to know exactly what kind of finish it is on the slide and frame and who does it?Is the frame purple polymer or is it painted?Is the finish durable at all?Also, I love my PPS but I don't want it if the trigger bar is able to damage the barrel right next to the chamber. You would think the barrel would be harder than said trigger bar? Anyway it ruins the trigger pull and makes it gritty =/ via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2sAOH4W

No comments:

Post a Comment