Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Getting poked by mag release button on PX4 Storm Compact


I have a PX4 Storm Compact that I carry in an IWB Stealth Gear Ventcore holster. See picture attached. The problem I am having is that the mag release button is poking me to the point that I bleed. That thing is vicious!! I found that 3 o'clock carry is the best position to minimize the poking, but it is still very irritating.Before spending a lot of time and money experimenting with solutions, is this a known issue for the PX4 or any other gun? What are the solutions? I have looked at other holsters, but all that I have seen still leave the mag release button exposed. I also have seen there other mag release buttons available, but I cannot tell from the pictures if they would help. Any suggestions? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2sAThAb

No comments:

Post a Comment