Sunday, June 4, 2017

Heat + Gun = ???


Hey CCW. A quick question for you fine folks...I live in Phoenix, Arizona. Today it got up to 110 degrees. In the summer it can go months without dipping below 100 and many days will get up to 120+. Now here's where the problem lies... In Arizona the law states that anyone can carry a gun as far as their car as parked (meaning your work parking lot) but most employers don't want you carrying at work (that would just make too much sense...) so anyways, a lot of people have to leave their guns in their cars. But... Isn't this bad? I got in my car today, whipped on the AC and checked my gun. It felt like molten lava. Very hot, even though it was inside a compartment in the shade it still was super hot. Not so hot you couldn't touch it, but very warm.Should I just leave it at home in a air conditioned environment? How do people deal with this? There's a lot of gun owners here so I'm sure I'm not the first to have thought of this... Thank you. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2rr5usy

No comments:

Post a Comment