Friday, March 3, 2017

Sig Sauer P229 vs P226, Legion vs Stainless


I have been extremely undeceive the past two weeks and I need your help.Two weeks ago I walked in to my LGS and made a toss up decision to get the 229 Legion in .357 SIG over the 226. I had also been looking into the Elite Stainless models (I LOVE stainless guns and have yet to own one) but was concerned they were a bit heavier than the Legions, as I was originally planning on carrying it. This is actually my first Sig and I fell in love with the brand!Now I'm starting to look into the 226 because I have all compacts and no full-sized guns. I already have a few other compact guns that fit my carrying need so now I'm wondering if I should have gotten the 226 instead. I found someone who would trade Legions so I could get the 226 and he would get my 229.I'm pretty sure I want one Elite and one Legion, but I can't decide which. Do I keep my gun and buy a 226 Elite? Or grab the 226 Legion and later buy a 229 Elite? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mjPs1F

No comments:

Post a Comment