Saturday, February 11, 2017

What info does anyone have on the new version of the Colt Cobra?


I went to the Great American Outdoor Show (in Harrisburg, PA) a few days ago and got to mess around with one at the Colt display. Feels like it's meant for me, I love it and I really want to buy one. However, I can't find any for sale on gunbroker. This makes me wonder, as I didn't even bother to ask a rep (slipped my mind to ask), if they're actually available to the general public yet. Does anyone have any insight on this? I've been fiending to buy a revolver to switch up my carry and after I got my hands on this one, I knew it's what I wanted. I just haven't found any for sale yet and have no idea if they're just showing off display models or if they've just been so popular that nobody online has any to sell. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kFC9Hv

No comments:

Post a Comment