Saturday, February 11, 2017

How many times do you fire a gun before loading it in your house for the first time?


I've bought two new handguns over the last 3 months, and have shot 1500 through one (Bulgarian Makarov) and 400 through the newest (TP9SA). I keep the mags for both guns loaded and keep them both in condition 3 in their cases (one in each room of my apartment). I know at this point I should have no worries chambering a round for either gun in my apartment, but it still feels wrong. How well did you test your handguns before chambering a round for the first time in your home?edit: I should have noted that my main concern is that I live in a crowded apartment complex and there aren't really any safe directions to point when chambering. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lDqLdL

No comments:

Post a Comment