Saturday, February 4, 2017

Thoughts on IWB appendix carry with Glock 19 vs. 4/5 o'clock


Hi all,I'm waiting on my permit to come in the mail and in the meantime I've been practicing carrying different styles in my home.My options of carrying seem to be either appendix or 5 o'clock, and in terms of printing, appendix definitely seemed to show the least. While I'm confident with my gun, I'm not sure I'm ready to stick a loaded 19 right in my groin pointing down at my manhood/main arteries.I think I would be more comfortable holstering around the 5 o'clock region, but I need to figure out the best way to keep it tight on me and not jut out. FYI, I'm 6 ft tall with an athletic buildIf I were to carry appendix, I would want to without one in the chamber, but that seems to be frowned upon.TL;DR, I'm learning towards 5 o'clock carry with my G19, but I am looking for advice on how to keep it tight with my body and not stick out. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2laRk9R

No comments:

Post a Comment