Sunday, February 5, 2017

New carry gun help


So I'm looking for another carry gun to partner with my P30SK, since I just sold my glock 22. However, I'm at a dead end. My options are:Shield 9mm $300Shield 45 $400Glock 26 ~$450Glock 43 ~$450Glock 19 ~$500Walther pps m2 ~$400Now I automatically go to the shield because of how well regarded it is around here and the price (I'm a poor college student in an unpaid internship). I originally wanted something thinner and lighter than my HK because it can become a little hard to hide and cumbersome over time. However, all of these are thinner and most are lighter. However, after holding the shield I'm second guessing myself. It seems comfortable enough but the width and trigger is holding me back. I'm just not sure on it, it just seems like I can't get a good purchase.So that made me lean towards the 26 or 19. However the width is getting closer to that of my HK. And the 19 would be heavier.I haven't been able to hold the Walther just because I can't find it near me so that doesn't help.I'm not sure if I'm just being too nit picky here or if the "perfect" carry gun for me just isn't out there or what.Should I settle for the shield and just try to get used to how thin it is and eventually upgrade the trigger? Or blindly buy another gun?Any help would be extremely appreciated via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lbchl8

No comments:

Post a Comment