Sunday, February 12, 2017

Thought on weapon mounted lights for ccw


To start off, Floridian here. Jackets are obviously used for about a week a year, keeping that I n mind my carry method is exclusively IWB. Recently my go to carry has been a Glock 43, also a Glock 23 on some occasions. I've been playing with the idea of adding a weapon light to one of these as a starting point. The 43 making more sense as I carry it more, but the TLR6 seems to be the go to choice. Only being 100 lumens, and already carrying a high lumen light in my pocket, someone point me in the right direction. Obviously weapon mounted lights, and the addition of the pocket light have their own advantages. I'm having a hard time justifying spending $100 on a good holster to accommodate the light, and at least $100 for the light itself. Main thing holding me back is the tlr6 is basically $200 for 100 lumens mounted on my gun. What are your thoughts, and experience from any of you who carry IWB with a weapon mounted light? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kABK6Q

No comments:

Post a Comment