Thursday, February 9, 2017

One of the worst things about conceal carrying?


... is waiting on new gear. I ordered a custom T-Rex Raptor holster from T-Rex Arms just before Christmas and got it within the estimated time, about a week ago. BUT another /r/ccw'er order theirs ON Christmas (it was custom too) and got it in the first week of January.Now, I'm waiting on a Warlord belt from Stormrider Gear. I ordered 12/30. I KNOW there's gonna be a wait time but when I ordered the lead time was 4 weeks. Then it moved to 6 weeks. I checked this morning and it's 8 weeks.SighDon't get me wrong. I ordered this gear at a shitty time but I feel like the worst thing about carrying concealed is not getting the instant gratification of having the gear you need/want right when you want it. Oh well. The wait continues. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lvgUqa

No comments:

Post a Comment