Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Anyone else discover a need for sight checks/adjustments?


I carry 3 o clock on my right hip. I have a great kydex holster but of course it doesn't cover the sights. I carry the FN FNS 9c.I havnt had trouble in the past but I recently shot my ccw gun after probably 4 months of not having shot it but regularly carrying. My shots were WAY to the left of my target. At about 5 yards I was 2-3 inches left of target.The rear sight looks a little bit off but you really have to look for it. I'm suspecting I bumped into something and it knocked my rear sight to the left. Perhaps I've bumped it a number of times and it's off significantly for me to finally notice.In any case, I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Has anyone needed to re align their ccw sights due to bumping into things from time to time? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2liFDR5

No comments:

Post a Comment