Tuesday, January 3, 2017

QVO tactical AIWB holster pics/review


My goal in trying appendix carry has been to conceal my VP9. I'm a skinny guy (5'9 145lbs). Previously I carried a shield with an SG iwb holster. This is my third attempt at trying to find that AIWB rig that fits comfortably and conceals my full size gat on my skinny frame. My overall first impression when I recieved this rig was that it was quality built like a few others I own (SG and Trex arms). This was expected with the higher price tag ($130 ish). My experience with stealthgear was comfort while lacking the concealment capabilities I was hoping for (they need to add a claw. Why isn't this an option?). I then tried a trex arms holster. This concealed much better but I couldn't stand to wear it all day. The QVO seems to be a fair combination of both. Not quite as comfortable as SG but conceals just as well as trex. I can wear it all day with minimal hot spots. I'll try and add some pics http://ift.tt/2iwUF49 via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hNigts

No comments:

Post a Comment