Monday, January 2, 2017

Gone to doctors while armed?


tldr: went to doc, nothing happened.so I had a bit of a cough for past month, finally decided to go for quick checkup. went to local Target clinic. expected the practitioner to make me cough and maybe get a phlegm sample. instead she asked me to lift up shirt for her to use stethoscope and listen to me breathe. front chest no problem. then she wanted to do upper back. gave a bit of a pause cause she'd obviously see. didn't say anything, lifted shirt, coughed and breathed. Put shirt back on.she wrote me a script for some prescription strength cough suppressant and told me to check back in a week. pay the receptionist up front.that was first time I had exposed to anyone outside of family and friends and trusted co-workers. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2irtLKY

No comments:

Post a Comment