Monday, June 20, 2016

CC Insurance Differences, and Preferences?


I'm only a few short weeks away from getting that sweet sweet plastic, and I have been trying to get everything ready. I have my XDs9 with an alien gear holster ready for everyday carry, along with my trusty lcp with a pocket holster for summer carry. I am constantly going to the range, and practicing with my arms, and even practice carrying concealed while in my home to prepare myself for everyday carry.I have just recently purchased an insurance package from USCCA, specifically the Silver package. I feel comfortable with it as I just graduated college, and have yet to find my full time employment Engineering position, so I don't have tons of disposable income. I read that I have a 365 day money back guarantee, so I figured I would see what you guys think of this package/ coverage.What cc Insurance do you fine folks at /r/ccw use/recommend. Also what are some of the main differences/strengths/weaknesses between the different CC Insurance providers? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/28KMOZU

No comments:

Post a Comment